FREE Clipboard Manager
copying and pasting text with Clipboard Magic.
Clipboard Magic is a Windows clipboard
enhancement program. This clipboard
extender can dramatically improve
your productivity when cutting and pasting
repetitive text or for web form entry.
Version 5 is
Clipboard Magic version 5 has many great
improvements. Clips can now be assigned a
descriptive label. Clips can be color-coded. The
added Unicode support enables processing of all
multi-byte language text such as Chinese,
Japanese and Russian. Visit
this link to see the many other improvements
in version 5
- entirely FREE software!
- adware and spyware
free! Verify this by running it
under a software firewall like Comodo.
- vastly improves your productivity
when you must cut and paste repetitive plain
- stores a single character to several pages
of unformatted text.
- store as many items as you like.
- copies an item back to the Windows
Clipboard with a click of the mouse.
- series paste and row paste
- text drag and drop.
- can turn off archiving.
- save clip lists to external files
for easy loading later.
- allows clip editing.
- allows manual clip adding.
- allows clip sorting.
- full Unicode
- fast and unobtrusive.
- runs in Windows System tray.
- runs on Windows ME, XP,
Server, Vista, 2008
Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server and
- System requirements: 256 MB RAM, 10 MB HD
to Use Clipboard Magic
- Storing and pasting boiler plate text
- Maintaining standardized answers for
common support questions
- Storing common code snippets
- Noting thoughts
- Remembering text
- Personal database
- Contacts - addresses, phone numbers,
emails, web sites, formulas, signature
- Filling in on line forms
- Organizing information
- Storing often used text like...
- Manage "to do" lists
- Storing messages to refer back to
- Drafting messages or emails
- Making notes of numbers, prices,
- When doing calculations.. storing numbers
- Capture ideas at the time of conception
- Reducing repetitive typing
- Help prevent repetitive stress injury
Review says: "Clipboard Magic
is by all accounts the best free clipboard
manager you can find, and it even gives its
[trialware] cousins a run for their money."
- PC World (Philippines) writes:
"...somebody has finally written a Clipboard
utility that's both powerful and easy to
- 4.5 stars: "Overall, we loved Clipboard
Magic, and we think it's a great addition to
Free Software gave
doves calling it "the
best yet Clipboard memory/stacker"
- Nonags rates
Clipboard Magic a Six!
give Clipboard Magic 4 Cows
- Home Office Computing rates Clipboard
Magic 8 out of 10 calling it "one of the
most useful utilities we've seen".
- In version 2.00 and above, the paste hot
keys do not work as they should in certain
applications. For example, in Word when you
press the paste hot key, no text will paste,
you must also press [Ctrl]+[V] immediately
afterward. However, in Notepad the paste hot
keys work normally.
- Sometimes Clipboard Magic will stop
archiving clips. When this happens you will
have to close down and then restart the
program to resume archiving. Note that
if the tray icon can be seen Clipboard Magic
is still running.
- When some application are running copied
clips will appear duplicated in Clipboard
Magic. This is a bug in those applications
not Clipboard Magic. They are sending
multiple updates to the clipboard. You
should contact those companies to fix their