Employee Project Clock®: Employee Time Recording Software
Easily enter employee time with Employee Project Clock.
Employee Project Clock is an employee time recording software application. If your company must keep track of several employees' time entry on one or more PCs, this employee time clock software is just for you. Employee Project Clock is ideal for companies involved in manufacturing, automation, control engineering, tool and die shops and other job shops.
Employee Project Clock has been designed to be easy to use. The interface is intuitive and clean. Employees can quickly enter their times and get right back to work. Employee time can be further broken down by selecting an optional client, project or task. Employees can also be split up into shifts. Administrators can manage projects and expenses and even build their own reports using the improved custom reporting feature.
Project Clock App runs on iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, iPods), on Android devices and on Macs and PCs using the Chrome browser. Project Clock App can synchronize data with Employee Project Clock, Project Clock and Timesheets for Windows.
- Keep accurate time entry records by allowing each employee to easily punch time in and out.
- Track employee time spent on different projects.
- View employee time entry by shift.
- Assign rates by employee or project for time billing purposes.
- Further simplify employee time entry by using a bar code scanner.
- Use a time server to prevent employees from fudging their in/out times.
- Track project costs and schedules with the project management and expense features.
- Access data from other database applications using the ODBC driver.
- Save time by exporting your time data to QuickBooks without re-keying.
- Save time by exporting your employee project data to Microsoft Project without re-keying.
- Use time entry data with other software via the CSV import/export feature.
- Create your own employee time reports with the custom reporting feature.
- Use for all your employees entering their time over the network.
- Multi-language support.
The most significant change in version 7 is the new biometric fingerprint reading technology that allows fast and secure employee log in. The added unicode support enables translations of all multi-byte languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Russian. The new client/server mode option allows for better data integrity, performance and remote access.
Employee Project Clock runs on Windows ME, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server and Windows 8. System requirements: 512 MB RAM, 30 MB HD
The trial edition has a 30 non-consecutive day time limit.
I wanted to thank you for the quick turnaround. [...] I also wanted to let you know that your tool is working out great for our solution. Great job