Create and manage employee work schedules easily with Employee Scheduler.
Employee Scheduler is an easy to use single or multi-user employee shift scheduling software application. It is indispensable for creating and managing employee schedules. Save time by using Employee Scheduler to automatically generate optimal schedules for your employees. Employees can be assigned into categories, have their day/time availability and scheduling priority entered to adjust the generated schedules. After automatic scheduling has been completed, you can use the manual scheduling features to easily adjust the schedules by drag and drop. The schedule exception features enable you to manage holidays, leave and sick days. The time clock option enables the software to function as a software time clock that records when employees arrive and leave for the day.
What's new in Employee Scheduler Version 3
Version 3 has many new improvements. Repeating schedule features have been added. Now different employee schedules can repeat over any number of weeks. Schedules and employees can be assigned locations. Employees can be assigned a precedence to the location they are assigned to work at. Locations and employees can be assigned certain requirements such as: no males can work at a specific location or must be able to lift 50+ pounds. Employees can be assigned tasks. Employees can now send and receive messages through the Employee Scheduler program. Finally, the software has been tweaked to work better with Windows 7.
- Easy to use - Start scheduling employees immediately using our attractive intuitive interface. You won't get lost in a multitude of screens or confused by too many unnecessary options.
- Powerful - Enter your employee details and have an optimal employee schedule automatically created for you. Schedules can repeat every week, every two weeks or more. The following employee scheduling parameters can be assigned to your employees: category, location, unavailable days, available start and end times, minimum/maximum hours, requirements and priority. The employee schedule exception handling allows you to manage employee holidays, leave and sick days. The tasks and messaging features keep you in touch with your employees.
- Affordable - Inexpensive multi-user licensing.
- Convenient - Tweak your employee schedule manually using drag and drop and other convenient schedule functions.
- Shareable - Share employee schedule data over your network. Exchange employee schedule data with other software via the CSV import/export feature. Access data from other database applications using the ODBC driver.
- Flexible - Use the schedule view to view by single employee, by all employees, by week and by employees in week.
- Highly configurable - There are many useful settings you can change to make Employee Scheduler suit your needs. You can even edit the included reports or create new ones.
- Dependable - Uses solid record locking database engine.
Besides scheduling, the software can be setup up to act as an employee time clock that records when your employees arrive and leave for the day.
Employee Scheduler runs on Windows Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server, Windows 8 and Windows 10. System requirements: 2 GB RAM, 30 MB disk space
The trial edition has a 30 non-consecutive day time limit.