Employee Project Clock®: Employee Time Recording Software
Easily enter employee time with Employee Project Clock.
Employee Project Clock is a employee time tracking software application. If your company must keep track of several employees' time entry on one or more PCs, this employee time clock software
is just for you. Employee Project Clock is ideal for companies involved
in manufacturing, automation, control engineering, tool and die
shops and other job shops.
Project Clock has been designed to be easy to use. The interface is
intuitive and clean. Employees can quickly enter their times and get
right back to work. Employee time can be further broken down by
selecting an optional client, project or task. Employees can also be
split up into shifts. Administrators can manage projects and expenses and even build their own reports using the improved custom reporting feature.
Version 7 is Now Available!
The most significant change in version 7 is the new biometric
fingerprint reading technology that allows fast and
secure employee log in. The added unicode support enables
translations of all multi-byte languages such as Chinese, Japanese and
Russian. The new client/server mode option allows for better data
integrity, performance and remote access. Finally, Employee Project
Clock can now synchronize with the Windows Mobile edition of Project
Clock CE. Visit this link to see the many other improvements in version 7
- Keep accurate time entry records by allowing each employee to easily punch time in and out.
- Track employee time spent on different projects.
- View employee time entry by shift.
- Assign rates by employee or project for time billing purposes.
- Further simplify employee time entry by using a bar code scanner.
- Use a time server to prevent employees from fudging their in/out times.
- Track project costs and schedules with the project management and expense features.
- Access data from other database applications using the ODBC driver.
- Save time by exporting your time data to QuickBooks without re-keying.
- Save time by exporting your employee project data to Microsoft Project without re-keying.
- Use time entry data with other software via the CSV import/export feature.
- Create your own employee time reports with the custom reporting feature.
- Use for all your employees entering their time over the network.
- Multi-language support.
The trial version has a 30 day time limit.
Employee Project Clock runs on Windows ME, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server and Windows 8.
System requirements: 512 MB RAM, 30 MB HD.