Manage Your Events with Event Manager.
CyberMatrix Event Manager is an easy to use event calendar software program for scheduling appointments, booking meeting rooms and reserving resources.
The Event Manager event scheduling software is so simple to use, you'll wonder how you ever kept track of appointments, meetings and other events without it.
Event Manager is easy to install, learn and administer so it won't overburden your IT department.
Event Manager schedules events, searches for available times.
Event Manager's handy schedule view gives you a choice of multiple calendar views, so you can see all your resources' availability at a glance, and schedule events in a flash.
- Easy to use - Start scheduling events immediately using our attractive user-friendly interface. You won't get lost in a multitude of screens or confused by too many unnecessary features.
- Powerful - Event Manager uses a powerful scheduling engine with elaborate recurring events having daily, weekly and monthly options. The search functions to allow you to locate hard to find events quickly.
- Affordable - Inexpensive single and multi-user licensing.
- Convenient - Drag and drop events between different resources, dates and times. Adjust booking times by dragging the booking edges.
- Shareable - Share schedule data over your network or over your intranet or the Internet. Exchange calendar data with other software via the CalDAV synchronization andCSV import/export feature.
- Flexible - See the schedule of a single resource in daily, weekly or monthly views. You can also view the bookings of all resources in a single day or even an entire week.
- Configurable - You can change the many useful program options make Event Manager suit your needs. You can even edit the included reports or create your own reports. If you are from a non-English speaking country, you can easily convert the software text into your own language.
- Secure - Use the security features to restrict who can edit bookings, who can book certain resources and who can access the configuration features.
- Internet ready - The software can automatically e-mail event attendees or resource contacts when a booking has been modified. When using a Client/Server database such as MS SQL Server or MySQL, you can share your schedule data over the Internet.
CyberMatrix Event Manager version 1 runs on Windows Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server, Windows 8 and Windows 10. System requirements: 2 GB RAM, 30 MB disk space.
To share calendars over the Internet requires a Client/Server database server such as Microsoft SQL server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.