CyberMatrix In Out Scheduler - Employee In Out Status Board Software
Easily track employee attendance with In Out Scheduler.
CyberMatrix In Out Scheduler is a multi-user employee in out status board application. This employee attendance tracking application shows which employees are out of the office and at what time and date they will return. In Out Scheduler is an ideal solution for those companies wishing to replace their manual check In / check out pin board schedule.
In Out Scheduler will make your operations more efficient over traditional wall-mounted who's in / who's out status boards. Instead of having to travel to a central location or phoning in their attendance status, your staff can simply update their status from their own computers. With a software attendance board there are no more pegs or magnetic disks to lose and search for. Instead of being lost, historical attendance data can be analyzed and reported on to discover trends.
What's new in In Out Scheduler Version 3
Version 3 has many new improvements. There is now a web edition that allows the software to be run on virtually any browser on any machine. In addition messaging and security features have also been added.
- Efficient - Saves time over traditional wall-mounted status boards.
- Convenient - Use for all your employees sharing data over the network.
- Accurate - Can give real-time attendance information.
- Simple - Visual format is easy to understand and use.
- Affordable - Inexpensive multi-user licensing.
- Illuminating - Report on historical staff attendance trends.
- Dependable - Uses solid multi-user record locking database engine.
- Multi-user - Share class schedule data over your network for all your students and teachers.
- Data Sharing - Exchange attendance data with other programs via the CSV import/export feature. Access data from other database applications using the ODBC driver.
CyberMatrix In Out Scheduler runs on Windows Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server, Windows 8 and Windows 10. System requirements: 1 GB RAM, 20 MB HD
The trial edition has a 30 non-consecutive day time limit.