• After reviewing several dozen room scheduling and even managing software applications, we narrowed this list to six vendors that drastically ranged in price. After the first demo to our constituents, the selection was down to two with one having the unanimous vote - CyberMatrix´s Meeting Manager. There were two major items that set CyberMatrix apart and above the other vendors. First, our users wanted the simplicity and speed of being able to creating a meeting in just one sweep (i.e. one screen/form without having to click on several other links to sub screens to select contacts, resources, notes and other items). And second, the users also wanted the ability to configure Meeting Manager to meet their business process and were delighted to find this functionality available to them though Meeting Manager´s Data Manager screen. Unlike other vendors, configuration information (i.e. lookup for resources, contacts, topics, etc.) could be set as available to the selected user groups vs a tab on the Administration Configuration screen (i.e. connectivity, scripts, etc.) limited to only the server administrators.
Aside from the functionality, the support has been amazing. The support we have received has been beyond excellent and has gone far above and beyond our expectations. In all instances, when ever we mentioned a need or an issue, CyberMatrix has responded with a release within 24 hours. I wish all my vendors were as available and responsive as CyberMatrix.
- Julia D. Ashmun, Jotun Business Corporation
• I downloaded your Meeting Manager program on Saturday and am so impressed with it!! I do all the scheduling for a large church and have used several scheduling programs over the past 16 years, Yours is by far the best program I have used & by far the most inexpensive. I previously used the program EMS Lite ($800 & yearly support fee). It was Ok but didn't have anywhere near the features yours has. I stopped using EMS Lite because through a computer crash we lost our database. We purchased a very expensive ($8000) church database that came with a scheduling module that is completely useless. I’m sure the company saw a need for a scheduling program & threw one together quickly, You can’t redesign any of their pre-set reports, nor print out a calendar that has the ending time or resources The only calendar you can print has the start time & the event name. I’m the only one using (for 8 months now) the program so no one else understands how useless it is. I decided to look for another online & found yours, after using it for 3 days I am thrilled with it’s capabilities. Because the price is low enough I’m just going to buy it myself. I will be purchasing Meeting Manager in the next week or so but wanted to let you know now that you have made my week!!
Thanks for such an excellent product,
-Sherry, Double Oak, Texas
• Meeting Manager by CyberMatrix - what can I say about it - it does a lot for very little... Originally I was looking at a system costing 10 times what [Meeting Manager] cost us - yes it did more - and was a little fancier... But it was costly in purchasing, deploying and maintaining - Then I found CyberMatrix Meeting Manager 4.0 - it was easy to use with really no training time - easy to deploy (cheap as well) Worked well had good reporting Excellent customer service So I tried the 30 day trial - I quickly found that it was a very well rounded easy to use - inexpensive (to buy - deploy and maintain) Six months later they came out with 5.0 - they e-mailed me and informed me that I was eligible for the upgrade - sending me a new lic. I then upgraded my Lic to C/S version and I continued on to what I have now - which is C/S and Web Vs 7.0 giving me the best of both worlds... That's the other great thing about CyberMatrix in General - they have regular Updates and Version changes - and those changes come from customer feedback - I did suggest that they add in a way for users to request reservations. Then version 7.0 came out and they e-mailed me stating that a change I requested was in the new version and I was eligible for the upgrade because I have purchased a upgrade of 6.0 in the past year... Over all I am very happy with [Meeting Manager] - we use it in our every day business for scheduling appointments, in house resources and out side meeting reservation. It does it all for a price that cant be beat...
-Keoki Malott, Kalihi YMCA
• I am sending this note to provide feedback on your value added product. I spent several hours on researching software for managing meeting rooms. I downloaded free trials of four different products and used them for 2 week durations. For sometimes 3 times the price all of these products fell significantly short of the benefits we have realized using CyberMatrix Meeting Manager. To date this tool has been used, with virtually no training, by our manufacturing Process Teams and Management for about 9 months with zero complaints and many compliments. The features are great and some can be directly related to providing effective meetings. Finally, any questions we had regarding the product were immediately answered with easy to understand explanations. I guess the ultimate compliment of any product is saying you would actually pay twice the amount of the current selling price, and for the value we have received, I would!
-Bob Baird (Quality Manager, Manufacturing), Axalto
• While doing some surfing for MS Access information, I came upon your site and thought I send some feedback from an old, but satisfied, customer. I work at a US Automotive Manufacturing Plant in the training department. Many years ago, we purchased a ten seat license for CyberMatrix Meeting Manager version 1.46 to schedule our training facilities. While I am aware that you are currently selling version 6.0, version 1.46 software has performed flawlessly since it was installed. [...] Thank you for providing a valuable, and relatively inexpensive, quality product.
• ...this is the best resource booking system I've seen or used. It's so easy to use from an admin and end user point of view and it's functional. Basically it's perfect. We also have GroupWise and it's just far too complicated to setup and use for this purpose. Thanks for your quick reply.
-John Konc (IT Manager), Saatchi & Saatchi Australia
•Thanks for all the support. I have just started training my staff on how to use the system and they love it. It is quick and very user friendly. The security features work out great since we have a number of staff that need to look at the screen but aren't trained to book.
-Dana, Doylestown Rock Gym
• The meeting manager system functions wonderfully. Since installing the software, we have been able to manage our resources with a minimal amount of worry due to the security features. We even added our fleet cars to the list of rooms, and found that it works great. We would love to see feature added. The end users found it to be extremely easy to implement. Thank you for such an excellent product.
-Evana Gendron (Technical Support Specialist)
American Red Cross, Orange County Chapter
• Thanks again for your time and prompt attention to our questions and requests; it's such a relief to do business with an organization that pays attention to customer requests and as always, you, as our contact person, have always been gracious and helpful...I believe in thanking people; not for doing their job, but for going "above and beyond," as I feel you have consistently done for us. And, as a product, I feel Meeting Manager performs as advertised, is reasonably priced and that CyberMatrix as a company is excellent in providing program support and updates.
Naval Aviation Museum Foundation, Inc.
• I have just downloaded Meeting Manager after spending several hours looking for a programme to use for co-ordinating bookings for our local village hall. Meeting Manager seems to be perfect - I have set it up and gotten it working in about half an hour, it's nicely clunk/click solid, intuitive stuff...there doesn't seem to be an events booking programme anywhere for non-commercial organisations, like Village Halls and School Halls and Church Halls... All over the world there must be people like me struggling with diaries and bits of paper who would get on their knees with gratitude if they could use a programme like this...
So pleased to see you are doing well. The local High School moved into a new building last year with a big sports hall and a purpose built theatre with state of the art seating, lighting, PA etc. As well as taking away their custom (they had been using our hall for sports and plays) it is naturally real competition for us. The efficiency of Meeting Manager is now an absolutely vital part of keeping our customers happy.
- Jennie Macfie, UK
Cultural Fantasists Limited
•...Thanks a million for keeping my email of unresolved problems. that in itself shows a real commitment to customer service and support.
- Rick Fox
Mt. St. Joseph Catholic Health Initiatives
• We love your program [Meeting Manager Web], and the support has been excellent.
- Jack Smith
Jewish Family Services
• We use our current system (Meeting Room Manager) to Manage our Fleet S.A cars. your system is perfect for managing this resource.
- Ms Lauryn Westwood
Children, Youth and Women's Health Service
• Your Meeting Manager software has been very helpful to us. Thanks much.
- Mari Ford
Dance Center Chicago
• Just to say that we find the Meeting Manager excellent and it is invaluable to the running of our Community Hall.
- Martin Wynn,
Cosy Hall Administrator
• Love you product, have used for years.
- Rick Fox