CyberMatrix Point of Sale - Retail POS Software with Inventory
Professional software to manage and book appointments.
CyberMatrix Point of Sale is a POS software application for managing retail sales transactions and product inventory control. It runs on any ordinary Windows PC with a receipt printer. A keyboard intercept (or keyboard emulation) bar code scanner, cash tray, touch screen, pole display and credit card merchant account are optional.
If your businesses sells goods, services or a combination of the two, you can use CyberMatrix Point of Sale to easily manage your retail sales transactions. The optional server application can share data between different retail store chains. Inventory reports tell you what products are running low, how much to order and when you need to re-order.
We can also customize the software for businesses with specific needs.
What's new in CyberMatrix Point of Sale Version 4
Version 4 has many new improvements. Most significantly the software now has layaway payment features. Several text messaging features allow sending customers text messages. Also there are now item serial number entry features and individual sale item price overrides.
- Simple - POS operations are organized in an easy to understand manner.
- Efficient - Know exactly when you need to re-order inventory and how much you need to order.
- Convenient - Keep track of sales and inventory data from all of your stores at a central location.
- Customizable - Design your own reports. Print your own bar codes. We can even affordably customize the system to your exact requirements.
- Affordable - Inexpensive licensing.
- Dependable - Uses robust record locking database engine.
- Flexible - Share POS data with other programs via the CSV import/export features. Access data from other database applications using the ODBC driver.
- Safe - User-level access security.
- Expandable - Share sales and inventory data among several stores.
CyberMatrix Point of Sale runs on Windows XP, 2003 server, Vista, 2008 Server, 7, 2011 Server, 8 and 8.1. System requirements: 2 GB RAM, 30 MB disk space. The Point of Sale server application requires at least 4 GB RAM.
|Work Order Entry||Sale Screen||Touch Sale Screen||Refund Screen|
|Reports||Inventory Search||End Of Day||End Of Week||Employee Hours|
3d2f.com - "CyberMatrix Point of Sale - all you need for keeping your shop running and selling!"