CyberMatrix Timesheets: Employee Time Sheet Entry Software
Easily enter your employee time with CyberMatrix Timesheets.
CyberMatrix Timesheets is multi-user time sheet entry software your employees can use to quickly enter the time they spend on different projects or tasks. Timesheets is ideal for engineering companies, consulting agencies and other project driven businesses that must record employee time for tracking and billing.
Timesheets Standard can share employee time sheet data on a network. Timesheets Client/Server, Enterprise and Web can remotely share time sheet data on the Internet or your intranet. Timesheets Web can be accessed from virtually any web browser.
Project Clock App runs on iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, iPods), on Android devices and on Macs and PCs using the Chrome browser. Project Clock App can synchronize data with Timesheets, Project Clock and Employee Project Clock for Windows.
- Save time over inefficient paper-based employee timesheet entry.
- Maintain a record of employee time spent on different projects.
- Bill time and expenses to clients with the simple invoicing features.
- Keep track of project costs and schedules with the project management and expense management features.
- Use for all your employees sharing timesheet data over the network.
- Remotely share employee timesheet data using the Internet (C/S, Web, Enterprise editions).
- Advanced security features prevent employees from seeing others time data, managers from seeing employee data of other manager's and divisional administrators from seeing data from other divisions.
- Use with your choice of back-end database server (Enterprise edition).
- Save time by exporting your project data to Microsoft Project without re-keying.
- Save time by exporting your time data to QuickBooks without re-keying.
- Assign rates by employee, client, project, task, activity or phase for time billing purposes.
- Exchange timesheet data with other software using the CSV import/export features.
- Access data from other database applications with the ODBC driver.
- Create your own timesheet reports with the custom reporting feature.
The biggest change in version 5 is the new Timesheets Web Enterprise edition. The web software can now interface with any large database server and work together with the Enterprise PC edition. Timehseets can now also handle daily and bi-weekly time sheet entry. The new billing module provides a more convenient way to bill clients for time and expenses. Full Unicode support was added to allow translations of all multi-byte languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
Timesheets runs on Windows XP, 2003 server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server, Windows 8 and Windows 10. System requirements: 2 GB RAM, 30 MB disk space.
For Timesheets Client/Server we recommend a dedicated Windows XP or higher machine with at least 4 GB RAM and power backup to host the Timesheets server application.
For Timesheets Web a dedicated Windows XP or higher machine is recommended. The client machines require only a web browser.
Timesheets Enterprise requires a database server such as Microsoft SQL server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
Adam Killick, SysAdmin and Main Programmer, Bawtree Software
CyberMatrix Timesheets has worked very well for us here at Bawtree Software. It is a very reliable piece of software; as well, easy to use.
Ken Maglothin, COO, Hotsy Equipment Company
...your program is well thought out, very intuitive, easy to us, and very scalable. It is exactly what we were looking for.
I like the program, and am very impressed with the speed of your response to my inquiries. Thank you for the great customer service, it is rare these days.
Richard Piecuch, MES Vision
I wanted to thank you for the quick turnaround...I also wanted to let you know that your tool is working our great for our solution. Great job.
Kathy Palmer, Director of Event Services, The Student & Youth Travel Association
It allows us to produce reports for our client showing how many hours we worked on each of their initiative. It helped us to secure funding for another staff person based on tracked hours.