Differences between In Out Scheduler editions
In Out Scheduler Standard
standard version of In Out Scheduler uses a local database. This edition is ideal for small numbers of users
in a Windows environment.
- Employee attendance schedule can be shared over a network.
- Easy to install.
- Simple intuitive graphical interface.
require occasional database re-indexing maintenance.
performance with many (over 10) simultaneous users.
- Can only
be used on Windows machines.
In Out Scheduler Web
In Out Scheduler Web can run from a browser on
virtually any operating
system. The web edition of In Out Scheduler is ideal for small
numbers of simultaneous users who need to access employee attendance
the intranet or Internet. Not all the
features of the Windows editions of In Out Scheduler can be
found in the web edition. The Web edition only contains the main
schedule screen but this screen works almost identically to the Standard
- Data can be accessed over the intranet or even the
- Very little chance of requiring database re-indexing
- Good performance with many simultaneous users.
- Client can
be accessed from any web browser.
- Primitive Html interface.
run a Windows-based