Record your Project Time with Project Clock.
Project Clock is an easy to use project time tracking software program. Project Clock is useful for engineers, consultants, lawyers, contractors, project managers or anyone else who must accurately record time billed to different projects or tasks.
Project Clock Pro can share time data over a network and includes custom reporting and timesheet entry features. Project Clock Client/Server, Enterprise and Web can also share time data over an Internet connection or your intranet. You can access Project Clock Web from any web browser.
Project Clock App runs on iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, iPods), on Android devices and on Macs and PCs using the Chrome browser. Project Clock App can synchronize data with Project Clock, Employee Project Clock and Timesheets for Windows.
- Maintain accurate time billing records by easily punching time in and out for each project.
- Bill time to clients with the simple invoicing features.
- Make more money by billing clients for time you would have lost by simple estimation.
- Keep track of project costs and schedules with the project management and expense management features.
- Save time by exporting your time data to QuickBooks without re-entry.
- Save time by exporting your project data to Microsoft Project without re-entry.
- Manage pre-paid time using the billing retainer features.
- Exchange time entry data with other software via the CSV import/export feature.
- Access data from other database applications using the ODBC driver.
- Create your own time entry reports (Pro, C/S or Enterprise edition).
- Keep track of time spent on specific external software programs (Pro, C/S or Enterprise edition).
- Store all your employees entered time in a central location (Pro, C/S, Enterprise or Web edition).
- Access shared time data over the Internet (C/S, Enterprise or Web edition).
- Enter a weekly timesheet in one sitting (Pro, C/S, Enterprise or Web edition).
- Import time entry data from Project Clock App (Non-trial edition).
The most significant change in version 10 is the new billing module that provides a more convenient way to bill clients for time and expenses. Full Unicode support was added to allow translations of all multi-byte languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Russian. In addition, a new enterprise edition of Project Clock that can connect to virtually any database server is now available.
Project Clock runs on Windows Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server, Windows 8 and Windows 10. System requirements: 2 GB RAM, 30 MB disk space.
For Project Clock Client/Server we recommend a dedicated Windows Vista or higher machine with at least 4 GB RAM and power backup to host the Project Clock server application.
For Project Clock Web a dedicated Windows Vista or higher machine is recommended. The client machines require only a web browser.
Project Clock Enterprise requires a database server such as Microsoft SQL server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
Project Clock Screen Shots
|Data Manager||General Options||Billing Screen|
Project Clock Web Screen Shots
Project Clock App Screen Shots
love the software. I've been using it for several months and it greatly simplifies my project tracking.
Jeff Erickson, Director, Navigant Consulting
Thanks for a great product! I have been using it since Version 3.0.
Frances Wheeler, Wheeler Design
I do love this program simple and straight forward to use!
Derk Jan Bellink, Consultant BMD ERP Software, Austria
I have been using the program for years now and it is definitely a great help since punching in and out is really just a few clicks. Especially helpful when I am on site at a customer's office, billing my time away, and in between other customers phone me, so I have to interrupt billing to the "main" customer and register time for those who call instead...
Claire Thirlwall, Thirlwall Associates Ltd.
I've used Project Clock Pro by CyberMatrix for years for time recording. Very inexpensive and lots of easy reports.