Manage Your Meetings with Meeting Manager.
CyberMatrix Meeting Manager is an easy to use meeting room scheduling software program for booking meeting rooms, reserving meeting rooms and scheduling resources.
Use Meeting Manager to book conference rooms, schedule board meetings, reserve rooms, schedule resources, schedule A/V equipment, book classrooms, schedule church events, reserve rental cars, book driving instructors and even book tennis courts and squash courts.
The Meeting Manager event scheduling software is so simple to use, you'll wonder how you ever managed meetings without it.
Meeting Manager is easy to install, learn and administer so it won't overburden your IT department.
Meeting Manager schedules meeting rooms, searches for available rooms, confirms attendance and reserves essential equipment.
Meeting Manager's handy schedule view gives you a choice of multiple calendar views, so you can see all your rooms' availability at a glance, and schedule meetings in a flash.
- Easy to use - Start scheduling resources immediately using our attractive user-friendly interface. You won't get lost in a multitude of screens or confused by too many unnecessary features.
- Powerful - Meeting Manager uses a powerful scheduling engine with elaborate repeating calendar events having daily, weekly and monthly options. The search functions to allow you to locate hard to find meetings quickly.
- Affordable - Inexpensive single and multi-user licensing.
- Convenient - Drag and drop bookings between different resources, dates and times. Adjust booking times by dragging the booking edges.
- Shareable - Share schedule data over your network (Standard edition) or over your intranet or the Internet (Client/Server, Enterprise or Web edition). Exchange calendar data with other software via the CSV import/export feature. Access data from other database programs using the ODBC driver. Import Microsoft Outlook contacts.
- Flexible - See the schedule of a single resource in daily, weekly or monthly views. You can also view the bookings of all resources in a single day or even an entire week.
- Configurable - You can change the many useful program options make Meeting Manager suit your needs. You can even edit the included reports or create your own reports. If you are from a non-English speaking country, you can easily convert the software text into your own language.
- Dependable - Uses dependable record-locking database engine.
- Secure - Use the security features to restrict who can edit bookings, who can book certain resources and who can access the configuration features.
- Internet ready - The software can automatically e-mail meeting attendees or resource contacts when a booking has been modified. The Client/Server or Web-based editions can share your schedule data over the Internet.
Version 8 has many new improvements. Most significantly the Web edition has been completely re-written. Meeting Manager Web now contains its own web server. This eliminates the need to configure and maintain a complex web server like Microsoft's IIS. Meeting Manager Web now also makes use of AJAX technologies to provide an easier to use user interface. The database engine and reporting engine have also been updated.
CyberMatrix Meeting Manager runs on Windows Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, 2011 Server, Windows 8 and Windows 10. System requirements: 2 GB RAM, 30 MB disk space.
For Meeting Manager Client/Server we recommend a dedicated Windows Vista or higher machine with at least 4 GB RAM and power backup to host the Meeting Manager server application.
For Meeting Manager Web a dedicated Windows Vista or higher machine is recommended. The client machines require only a web browser.
Meeting Manager Enterprise requires a database server such as Microsoft SQL server, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
|Web Main Screen
Diane Bell, Naval Aviation Museum, Pensacola Fl
We purchased your program almost 15 years ago and I use it daily and I love the software. In 15 years I have never doubled booked an event.
Sherry, Double Oak, Texas
I downloaded your Meeting Manager program on Saturday and am so impressed with it!! I do all the scheduling for a large church and have used several scheduling programs over the past 16 years, Yours is by far the best program I have used & by far the most inexpensive...
Martin Wynn, Cosy Hall Administrator
Just to say that we find the Meeting Manager excellent and it is invaluable to the running of our Community Hall.
Dana, Doylestown Rock Gym
Thanks for all the support. I have just started training my staff on how to use the system and they love it. It is quick and very user friendly. The security features work out great since we have a number of staff that need to look at the screen but aren't trained to book.
Julia D. Ashmun, Jotun Business Corporation
After reviewing several dozen room scheduling and even managing software applications, we narrowed this list to six vendors that drastically ranged in price. After the first demo to our constituents, the selection was down to two with one having the unanimous vote - CyberMatrix´s Meeting Manager...